The East Asian miracle: Does the bell toll for industrial strategy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 22 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dijkstra, A. Geske, 1996. "The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-547, March.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sebastian Morris, 2007.
"Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World,"
- Morris, Sebastian, . "Agriculture: A Perspective from History, the Metrics of Comparative Advantage, and Limitations of the Market to Understand the Role of State in a Globalising World," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-02-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Chris Garforth & Chris Phillips & Seema Bhatia-Panthaki, 2007. "The private sector, poverty reduction and international development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 723-734.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Thompson, Henry, 2003. "Impact of Subsidies Across Alabama Counties: An Econometric Interpretation," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21905, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rock, Michael T., 1999. "Reassessing the Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Indonesia: Can the Neoliberals be Wrong?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 691-704, April.
- Simon Roberts, 2002. "Addressing Lacunae of Neo-classical Economics: Firms, production and technology," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 493-496.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.