Deindustrialization, adjustment, the World Bank and the IMF in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dijkstra, A. Geske, 1996. "The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-547, March.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele, 2012. "Big push or big failure? On the effectiveness of industrialization policies for economic development," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 129-141.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1995. "Structural adjustment and African industry," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2019-2031, December.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.