Deindustrialization, adjustment, the World Bank and the IMF in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 20 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele, 2012. "Big push or big failure? On the effectiveness of industrialization policies for economic development," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 129-141.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Dijkstra, A. Geske, 1996. "The impact of structural adjustment programs on manufacturing: Lessons from Nicaragua," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 535-547, March.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1995. "Structural adjustment and African industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2019-2031, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.