Economic restructuring and gender in Canada: Feminist policy initiatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1992. "Accounting for women's work: the progress of two decades," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(11), pages 1547-1560, November.
- Lorna F. Hurl & David J. Tucker, 1986. "Limitations of an Act of Faith: An Analysis of the Macdonald Commission's Stance on Social Services," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 12(4), pages 606-621, December.
- Johnson, D.R., 1990. "An Evolution Of The Bank Of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson And John Crow Agree?," Working Papers, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics 90138, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "An Evaluation of the Bank of Canada Zero Inflation Target: Do Michael Wilson and John Crow Agree?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 308-325, September.
- R. F. Lucas, 1989. "The Bank of Canada and Zero Inflation: A New Cross of Gold?," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(1), pages 84-93, March.
- Sandra Burt, 1990. "Canadian Women's Groups in the 1980s: Organizational Development and Policy Influence," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(1), pages 17-28, March.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, October.
- Sylvia Bashevkin, 1989. "Free Trade and Canadian Feminism: The Case of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(4), pages 363-375, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.