Financial deregulation and segmented capital markets: The case of Korea
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 16 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Financial Deregulation and Segmented Capital Markets: The Case of Korea," UCLA Economics Working Papers 432, UCLA Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Luintel, Kul B., 2001.
"Financial restraints in the South Korean miracle,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 459-479, April.
- Willem Naude, 1995. "Financial liberalisation and interest rate risk management in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1996-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Moore, Tomoe, 2010. "A Critical Appraisal of McKinnon's Complementarity Hypothesis: Does the Real Rate of Return on Money Matter for Investment in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 260-269, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1995. "Why are Saving Rates so Different Across Countries?: An International Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.