Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice.
Volume (Year): 37 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strathman, James G. & Hopper, Janet R., 1993. "Empirical analysis of bus transit on-time performance," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 93-100, April.
- Andersson, Per-Åke & Scalia-Tomba, Gian-Paolo, 1981. "A mathematical model of an urban bus route," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 249-266, August.
- Turnquist, Mark A. & Bowman, Larry A., 1980. "The effects of network structure on reliability of transit service," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 79-86.
- Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan, 2012. "Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1265-1279.
- Hadas, Yuval & Shnaiderman, Matan, 2012. "Public-transit frequency setting using minimum-cost approach with stochastic demand and travel time," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1068-1084.
- Jariyasunant, Jerald & Work, Daniel B. & Kerkez, Branko & Sengupta, Raja & Glaser, Steven & Bayen, Alexandre, 2011. "Mobile Transit Trip Planning with Real-Time Data," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt51t364vz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Toledo, Tomer & Cats , Oded & Burghout, Wilco & Koutsopoulos , Haris N., 2013. "Mesoscopic simulation for transit operations," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:29, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Pilachowski, Joshua Michael, 2009. "An Approach to Reducing Bus Bunching," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6zc5j8xg, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.