AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deroian, Frederic, 2002. "Formation of social networks and diffusion of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 835-846, July.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Ana Sílvia de Matos Vaz, 2012. "Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Read, Peter, 2000. "An information perspective on dynamic efficiency in environmental policy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-68, March.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Antonello E. Scorci & Laura Vici, 2008.
"Demand Distribution Dynamics in Creative Industries: the Market for Books in Italy,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
0804, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gaffeo, Edoardo & Scorcu, Antonello E. & Vici, Laura, 2008. "Demand distribution dynamics in creative industries: The market for books in Italy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 257-268, September.
- E. Gaffeo & A. E. Scorcu & L. Vici, 2008. "Demand Distribution Dynamics in Creative Industries: the Market for Books in Italy," Working Papers 630, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2008. "Demand Distribution Dynamics in Creative Industries: the Market for Books in Italy," Working Paper Series 09-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Ana Silvia de Matos Vas, 2012. "Interpersonal Influence Regarding the Decision to Vote Within Mozambican Households," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Weisbuch, Gerard, 2000. "Environment and institutions: a complex dynamical systems approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 381-391, December.
- Sarkar, Jayati, 1998. " Technological Diffusion: Alternative Theories and Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 131-76, April.
- Weisbuch, Gerard & Gutowitz, Howard & Duchateau-Nguyen, Guillemette, 1996. "Information contagion and the economics of pollution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-407, May.
- Gerard Weisbuch & Alan Kirman & Dorothea Herreiner, 1995.
95-11-102, Santa Fe Institute.
- Zhou, Jiangping, 2012. "Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1013-1029.
- Saggau, Volker, 2012. "Viele Köche Verderben Den Brei – Agentenbasierte Simulationen Zum Föderalismusdurcheinander Während Der Ehec-Krise," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133052, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Opolot, Daniel & Azomahou, Theophile, 2012. "Learning and convergence in networks," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 074, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- David Lane, . "Is what is good for each good for all? Individual rationality and social efficiency in an information contagion model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _033, Society for Computational Economics.
- Opolot, Daniel & Azomahou, Theophile, 2012. "Learning and convergence in networks," MERIT Working Papers 074, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.