On sample marginal quantiles for stationary processes
AbstractWe establish the asymptotic normality of marginal sample quantiles for S-mixing vector stationary processes. S-mixing is a recently introduced and widely applicable notion of dependence. Results of some Monte Carlo simulations are given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 83 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Other versions of this item:
- Yves Dominicy & Siegfried Hörmann & Hiroaki Ogata & David Veredas, 2013. "On sample marginal quantiles for stationary processes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136283, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Kalyan & Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1971. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles in some stationary multivariate autoregressive processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 186-198, June.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2005. "The asymptotic distribution of the unconditional quantile estimator under dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 243-250, July.
- Berkes, István & Hörmann, Siegfried & Schauer, Johannes, 2009. "Asymptotic results for the empirical process of stationary sequences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 1298-1324, April.
- Sen, Pranab Kumar, 1972. "On the Bahadur representation of sample quantiles for sequences of [phi]-mixing random variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 77-95, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.