A note on a simple Markov bilinear stochastic process
AbstractIn this paper we note that while the results of a 1981 paper of H. Tong's are generally valid and can be strengthened, there is a special case that behaves differently.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 56 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rabemananjara, R & Zakoian, J M, 1993. "Threshold Arch Models and Asymmetries in Volatility," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 31-49, Jan.-Marc.
- Cline, Daren B. H. & Pu, Huay-min H., 1998. "Verifying irreducibility and continuity of a nonlinear time series," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 139-148, September.
- Tweedie, Richard L., 1975. "Sufficient conditions for ergodicity and recurrence of Markov chains on a general state space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 385-403, October.
- Cline, Daren B.H., 2007. "Regular variation of order 1 nonlinear AR-ARCH models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(7), pages 840-861, July.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias, 2006. "Blockwise bootstrap testing for stationarity," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 562-570, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.