Multivariate operator-self-similar random fields
AbstractMultivariate random fields whose distributions are invariant under operator-scalings in both the time domain and the state space are studied. Such random fields are called operator-self-similar random fields and their scaling operators are characterized. Two classes of operator-self-similar stable random fields with values in are constructed by utilizing homogeneous functions and stochastic integral representations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maejima, Makoto & Mason, J. David, 1994. "Operator-self-similar stable processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 139-163, November.
- Biermé, Hermine & Lacaux, Céline, 2009. "Hölder regularity for operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2222-2248, July.
- Tatiyana V. Apanasovich & Marc G. Genton, 2010. "Cross-covariance functions for multivariate random fields based on latent dimensions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 97(1), pages 15-30.
- Gneiting, Tilmann & Kleiber, William & Schlather, Martin, 2010. "MatÃ©rn Cross-Covariance Functions for Multivariate Random Fields," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(491), pages 1167-1177.
- Biermé, Hermine & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2007. "Operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 312-332, March.
- Li, Yuqiang, 2011. "Fluctuation limits of site-dependent branching systems in critical and large dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1604-1611, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.