MatÃ©rn Cross-Covariance Functions for Multivariate Random Fields
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 105 (2010)
Issue (Month): 491 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Linda V. & Thorarinsdottir, Thordis L., 2013. "A note on moving average models for Gaussian random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 850-855.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, Ehsan, 2014. "Multivariate versus univariate Kriging metamodels for multi-response simulation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 573-582.
- Li, Yuqiang & Xiao, Yimin, 2011. "Multivariate operator-self-similar random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(6), pages 1178-1200, June.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Li, Bo & Zhang, Hao, 2011. "An approach to modeling asymmetric multivariate spatial covariance structures," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(10), pages 1445-1453, November.
- Jun, Mikyoung, 2014. "Matérn-based nonstationary cross-covariance models for global processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 134-146.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, E., 2014. "Multivariate Versus Univariate Kriging Metamodels for Multi-Response Simulation Models (Revision of 2012-039)," Discussion Paper 2014-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.