Multi-operator scaling random fields
AbstractIn this paper, we define and study a new class of random fields called harmonizable multi-operator scaling stable random fields. These fields satisfy a local asymptotic operator scaling property which generalizes both the local asymptotic self-similarity property and the operator scaling property. Actually, they locally look like operator scaling random fields, whose order is allowed to vary along the sample paths. We also give an upper bound of their modulus of continuity. Their pointwise Hölder exponents may also vary with the position x and their anisotropic behavior is driven by a matrix which may also depend on x .
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 121 (2011)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antoine Ayache & Jacques Vehel, 2000. "The Generalized Multifractional Brownian Motion," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 7-18, January.
- Benassi, Albert & Cohen, Serge & Istas, Jacques & Jaffard, Stéphane, 1998. "Identification of filtered white noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 31-49, June.
- Biermé, Hermine & Lacaux, Céline, 2009. "Hölder regularity for operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2222-2248, July.
- Herbin, Erick & Lévy-Véhel, Jacques, 2009. "Stochastic 2-microlocal analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 2277-2311, July.
- Biermé, Hermine & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Scheffler, Hans-Peter, 2007. "Operator scaling stable random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 312-332, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.