The information content of rights offerings in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research in International Business and Finance.
Volume (Year): 21 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ribaf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhatt, Manjeet S. & Kim, Yong H. & Mukherji, Sandip, 1996. "Seasoned equity issues: The Korean experience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 31-43, May.
- Loderer, Claudio & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1988. "Stock offerings in a different institutional setting : The Swiss case, 1973-1983," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 353-378, September.
- Masulis, Ronald W. & Korwar, Ashok N., 1986. "Seasoned equity offerings : An empirical investigation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 91-118.
- Kraus, Alan & Stoll, Hans R, 1972. "Price Impacts of Block Trading on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(3), pages 569-88, June.
- Tan, Ruth S. K. & Chng, P. L. & Tong, Y. H., 2002. "Private placements and rights issues in Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-54, January.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Heinkel, Robert L & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1986. " Rights versus Underwritten Offerings: An Asymmetric Information Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David Jr., 1986. "Equity issues and offering dilution," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 61-89.
- Scholes, Myron S, 1972. "The Market for Securities: Substitution versus Price Pressure and the Effects of Information on Share Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 179-211, April.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1998. "Asset pricing in segmented capital markets: Preliminary evidence from China-domiciled companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 307-319, August.
- Kinnunen, Juha & Keloharju, Matti & Kasanen, Eero & Niskanen, Jyrki, 2000. "Earnings management and expected dividend increases around seasoned share issues: evidence from Finland," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.