Stock offerings in a different institutional setting : The Swiss case, 1973-1983
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Chao & Chen, Xiao, 2007. "The information content of rights offerings in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 414-427, September.
- Anderson, Hamish D. & Rose, Lawrence C. & Cahan, Steven F., 2006. "Differential shareholder wealth and volume effects surrounding private equity placements in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 367-394, September.
- B[oslash]hren, [Oslash]yvind & Eckbo, B. Espen & Michalsen, Dag, 1997. "Why underwrite rights offerings? Some new evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 223-261, November.
- Jan Bo Jakobsen & Torben Voetmann, 2005. "A New Approach for Interpreting Long-Run Returns, Applied to IPO and SEO Stocks," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 337-363, November.
- Tan, Ruth S. K. & Chng, P. L. & Tong, Y. H., 2002. "Private placements and rights issues in Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.