National saving and social security in Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ricerche Economiche.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Bacchini & Cristina Brandimarte & Piero Crivelli & Roberta De Santis & Marco Fioramanti & Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimo Mancini & Carmine Pappalardo & D, 2013. "Building the core of the Istat system of models for forecasting the Italian economy: MeMo-It," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 15(1), pages 17-45.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009.
"Wealth effects in emerging market economies,"
Working Paper Series
1000, European Central Bank.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005.
"The Life-Cycle Hypothesis, Fiscal Policy, and Social Security,"
CSEF Working Papers
140, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1997.
"The Determinants of Savings: Lessons from Italy,"
Research Department Publications
3012, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Monica Paiella & Andrea Tiseno, 2009. "Saving for retirement and retirement investment choices," Discussion Papers 1_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Agar Brugiavini, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Italy,"
NBER Working Papers
6155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2003. "Property of stocks and wealth effects on consumption," NIPE Working Papers 2/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nathalie Girouard & Sveinbjörn Blöndal, 2001. "House Prices and Economic Activity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 279, OECD Publishing.
- M. Baldini & C. Mazzaferro, 2000. "Transizione demografica e formazione del risparmio delle famiglie italiane," Working Papers 366, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Spataro, Luca, 2005. "Social security incentives and retirement decisions in Italy: An empirical insight," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-256, September.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009.
"Wealth effects on consumption: evidence from the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
1050, European Central Bank.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009. "Wealth Effetcs on Consumption: Evidence from the euro area," NIPE Working Papers 12/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.