CEO compensation, option incentives, and information disclosure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Review of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999.
"Executive Compensation: Six Questions That Need Answering,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 145-168, Fall.
- John M. Abowd & David S. Kaplan, 1999. "Executive Compensation: Six Questions that Need Answering," NBER Working Papers 7124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajesh Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1998.
"The Other Side of the Tradeoff: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation,"
NBER Working Papers
6634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajesh K. Aggarwal & Andrew A. Samwick, 1999. "The Other Side of the Trade-off: The Impact of Risk on Executive Compensation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(1), pages 65-105, February.
- Brian J. Hall & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 1998.
"Are CEOs Really Paid Like Bureaucrats?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(3), pages 653-691, August.
- Main, Brian G M & Bruce, Alistair & Buck, Trevor, 1996. "Total Board Remuneration and Company Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1627-44, November.
- Michael C. Jensen & Kevin J. Murphy, 1990.
"Ceo Incentives - It'S Not How Much You Pay, But How,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 3(3), pages 36-49.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Yermack, David, 1995. "Do corporations award CEO stock options effectively?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 237-269.
- Murphy, Kevin J., 1999. "Executive compensation," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 38, pages 2485-2563 Elsevier.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004.
"Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Renumeration Seniority,"
2004-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Calcagno, R. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Capital Structure and Managerial Compensation: The Effects of Remuneration Seniority," Discussion Paper 2004-015, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Minnick, Kristina, 2011. "The role of corporate governance in the write-off decision," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 130-145.
- Diganta Mukherjee & Tejamoy Ghose, 2004. "An analysis of corporate performance and governance in India: Study of some selected industries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-19, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.