Product-market openness and dynamic responses to exogenous shocks and policies in a two-country, two-goods model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Devereux & Douglas D. Purvis, 1984.
"Fiscal Policy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
593, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- William H. Branson & Dale W. Henderson, 1984.
"The Specification and Influence of Asset Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
1283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1983.
"Exchange rate dynamics with sluggish prices under alternative price- adjustment rules,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
223, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1984. "Exchange Rate Dynamics with Sluggish Prices under Alternative Price-Adjustment Rules," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 159-74, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1984. "Exchange Rate Dynamics With Sluggish Prices Under Alternative Price-Adjustment Rules," NBER Working Papers 1173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Bruce & Douglas D. Purvis, 1982.
"The Specification and Influence of Goods and Factor Markets in Open Economy Macroeconomic Models,"
499, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce, Neil & Purvis, Douglas D., 1985. "The specification and influence of goods and factor markets in open-economy macroeconomic models," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 807-857 Elsevier.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983.
"Covered Interest Parity, Uncovered Interest Parity and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 555-75, September.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "Covered Interest Parity, Uncovered Interest Parity, and Exchange Rate Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driskill, Robert & McCafferty, Stephen, 1987. "Exchange-rate determination: An equilibrium approach with imperfect capital substitutability," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 241-261, November.
- Henderson, Dale W. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1982. "Negative net foreign asset positions and stability in a world portfolio balance model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 85-104, August.
- Engel, Charles M & Flood, Robert P, 1985. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Sticky Prices and the Current Account," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 312-27, August.
- Driskill, Robert & McCafferty, Stephen, 1985. "Exchange rate dynamics with wealth effects: Some theoretical ambiguities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 329-340, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Alan C. Stockman, 1985.
NBER Working Papers
1230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-71, December.
- Bhandari, Jagdeep S. & Driskill, Robert & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1984. "Capital mobility and exchange rate overshooting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 309-320, April.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1987. "The Mundell-Fleming Model a Quarter Century Later: A Unified Exposition," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 567-620, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1985. "Floating Exchange Rates: Experience and Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 16(2), pages 369-464.
- Delbecque, Bernard, 1989. "Exchange-rate dynamics in a model with imperfect capital mobility and asset substitutability," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1161-1173, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.