Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S & Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-58, August.
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Das, Mausumi, 2003. "Optimal growth with decreasing marginal impatience," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1881-1898, August.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Puhakka, Mikko, 2004. "Endogenous time preference, investment and development traps," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hiranya K. Nath & Jayanta Sarkar, 2006. "Diminishing marginal impatience: its promises for asset pricing," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-64, January.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1987. "A simple dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 68-95, February.
- Michael Stern, 2006. "Endogenous time preference and optimal growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 49-70, September.
- Philippe Michel & Alain Venditti, 1997. "Optimal growth and cycles in overlapping generations models (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 511-528.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Shankha Chakraborty, 2002.
"Endogenous Lifetime and Economic Growth,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2002-03, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Jan 2002.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010.
"Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 11(1), pages 139-153, May.
- Rangan Gupta & Cobus Vermeulen, 2010. "Private and Public Health Expenditures in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201001, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012.
"Patience and prosperity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 336-352.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Patience and Prosperity," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-426, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Park, Hyun, 2013. "Do habits generate endogenous fluctuations in a growing economy?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 54-68.
- Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Local and Global Dynamics in an Overlapping Generations Model with Endogenous Time Discounting," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 277-293, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.