Productivity growth and R&D expenditure in UK manufacturing firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2007.
"Innovation and Productivity in European Industries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 485-499.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Innovation and Productivity in European Industries," Kiel Working Papers 1283, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mario Pianta & Andrea Vaona, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in European industries," Working Papers 34, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mark Rogers, 2006. "R&D and Productivity in the UK: evidence from firm-level data in the 1990s," Economics Series Working Papers 255, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Robin Johnson & W. A. Razzak & Steven Stillman, 2007.
"Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(19), pages 2425-2440.
- Razzak, Weshah & Stillman, Steve & Johnson, Robin, 2005. "Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?," MPRA Paper 1887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Johnson & W A Razzak & Steve Stillman, 2005. "Has New Zealand benefited from its investments in research & development?," Development and Comp Systems 0510022, EconWPA.
- Jiann-Chyuan Wang & Kuen-Hung Tsai, 2003. "Productivity Growth and R&D Expenditure in Taiwan's Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 9724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007.
"Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms,"
Working Paper Series
08-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009.
"R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data,"
JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2009-3, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "R&D and productivity: testing sectoral peculiarities using micro data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 817-839, December.
- Potters, Lesley & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.