The dynamics of technological innovation: the case of the pharmaceutical industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 30 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1977.
"In search of useful theory of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 36-76, January.
- Achilladelis, Basil & Schwarzkopf, Albert & Cines, Martin, 1990. "The dynamics of technological innovation: The case of the chemical industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Walsh, Vivien, 1984. "Invention and innovation in the chemical industry: Demand-pull or discovery-push?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 211-234, August.
- Achilladelis, Basil & Schwarzkopf, Albert & Cines, Martin, 1987. "A study of innovation in the pesticide industry: Analysis of the innovation record of an industrial sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 175-212, August.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-92, December.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Achilladelis, Basil, 1993. "The dynamics of technological innovation: The sector of antibacterial medicines," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 279-308, August.
- Mowery, David & Rosenberg, Nathan, 1979. "The influence of market demand upon innovation: a critical review of some recent empirical studies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 102-153, April.
- Michalski, Tomasz, 2012. "Input substitutability, trade costs and location," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 57-59.
- Samira Guennif & Shyama Ramani, 2010.
"Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Gonzalez, Eduardo & Gascon, Fernando, 2004. "Sources of productivity growth in the Spanish pharmaceutical industry (1994-2000)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 735-745, July.
- García-Alonso, María D.C. & Levine, Paul, 2008.
"Strategic procurement, openness and market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1180-1190, September.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2005. "Strategic Procurement, Openness and Market Structure," Studies in Economics 0503, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Maria Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine, 2004. "Strategic Procurement, Openness and Market Structure," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0904, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Lehrer, Mark & Nell, Phillip & Gärber, Lisa, 2009. "A national systems view of university entrepreneurialism: Inferences from comparison of the German and US experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 268-280, March.
- Yuan Li & Yi Liu & Feng Ren, 2007. "Product innovation and process innovation in SOEs: evidence from the Chinese transition," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 63-85, April.
- Lockhart, Michelle & Babar, Zaheer Ud-Din & Garg, Sanjay, 2010. "Evaluation of policies to support drug development in New Zealand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 108-117, July.
- Ende, J.C.M. van den & Dolfsma, W.A., 2002.
"Technology Push, Demand Pull And The Shaping Of Technological Paradigms - Patterns In The Development Of Computing Technology,"
ERS-2002-93-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Jan Ende & Wilfred Dolfsma, 2004. "Technology-push, demand-pull and the shaping of technological paradigms - Patterns in the development of computing technology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 83-99, January.
- Huang, Shu-Chin, 2013. "Capital outflow and R&D investment in the parent firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 245-260.
- Santiago-Rodriguez, Fernando, 2008. "Facing the Trial of Internationalizing Clinical Trials to Developing Countries: Some Evidence from Mexico," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 023, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Tassey, Gregory, 2005. "The disaggregated technology production function: A new model of university and corporate research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-303, April.
- Srinivas, Smita, 2006. "Industrial Development and Innovation: Some Lessons from Vaccine Procurement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1742-1764, October.
- Sternitzke, Christian, 2010. "Knowledge sources, patent protection, and commercialization of pharmaceutical innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 810-821, July.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00632439 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.