Patent statistics in the age of globalisation: new legal procedures, new analytical methods, new economic interpretation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Giovanni Amendola & Giovanni Dosi & Erasmo Papagni, 1993. "The dynamics of international competitiveness," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Grupp, Hariolf, 1995. "Science, High Technology and the Competitiveness of EU Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 209-23, February.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmoch, Ulrich & Schnöring, Thomas, 1994. "Technological strategies of telecommunications equipment manufacturers : A patent analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 397-413, July.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2000.
"Applications grants and the value of patents,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/6229, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Rassenfosse, Gaétan & Dernis, Hélène & Guellec, Dominique & Picci, Lucio & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2013.
"The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 720-737.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Picci Lucio & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2012. "The worldwide count of priority patents: A new indicator of inventive activity," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Hélène Dernis & Dominique Guellec & Lucio Picci & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "The Worldwide Count of Priority Patents: A New Indicator of Inventive Activity," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hu, Mei-Chih, 2012. "Technological innovation capabilities in the thin film transistor-liquid crystal display industries of Japan, Korea, and Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 541-555.
- Huang, Can & Jacob, Jojo, 2012.
"Determinants of quadic patenting: Market access, imitative threat, competition and strength of intellectual property rights,"
MERIT Working Papers
053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Huang, Can & Jacob, Jojo, 2012. "Determinants of quadic patenting: Market access, imitative threat, competition and strength of intellectual property rights," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 053, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Birgit Aschhoff & Georg Licht & Paula Schliessler, 2013. "Who drives smart growth? The contribution of small and young firms to inventions in sustainable technologies," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 47, WWWforEurope.
- Tijssen, Robert J. W., 2001. "Global and domestic utilization of industrial relevant science: patent citation analysis of science-technology interactions and knowledge flows," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 35-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.