Technology transfer and absorption: an 'R & D value-mapping' approach to evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Cincera & Verena Bikar & Henri Capron, 2006. "An integrated evaluation scheme of innovation systems from an institutional perspective," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 06-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bozeman, Barry & Rogers, Juan D., 2002. "A churn model of scientific knowledge value: Internet researchers as a knowledge value collective," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 769-794, July.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria, 2008. "Analysing knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: To what degree do sectors also matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1837-1853, December.
- Ester Ferrari & Luigi Bollani & Mario Coccia & Eugenio Cavallo, 2013. "Technological Innovations in Agricultural Tractors: Adoptersâ€™ behaviour towards new technological trajectories and future directions," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 201305, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.