Business strategies in more- and less-innovative firms in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Archibugi, Daniele & Cesaratto, Sergio & Sirilli, Giorgio, 1991. "Sources of innovative activities and industrial organization in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-313, August.
- Teece, David J., 1993.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Utterback, James M. & Meyer, Marc & Roberts, Edward & Reitberger, Goren, 1988. "Technology and industrial innovation in Sweden: A study of technology-based firms formed between 1965 and 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 15-26, February.
- Napolitano, Giovanni, 1991. "Industrial research and sources of innovation: A cross-industry analysis of Italian manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 171-178, April.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: The Knowledge Capital Behind the Survival and Growth of Firms," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006013e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Berry, Maureen M. J. & Taggart, James H., 1998. "Combining technology and corporate strategy in small high tech firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 883-895, April.
- Baldwin, John R., 2000. "Innovation and Training in New Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000123e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "A Portrait of Entrants and Exits," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1999121e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Alegre-Vidal, Joaquin & Lapiedra-Alcami, Rafael & Chiva-Gomez, Ricardo, 2004. "Linking operations strategy and product innovation: an empirical study of Spanish ceramic tile producers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 829-839, July.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- A. Leiponen, 1997. "Dynamic Competences and Firm Performance," Working Papers ir97006, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2006. "Capacites d'innovation : le capital de savoir, gage de survie et de croissance des entreprises," L'economie canadienne en transition 2006013f, Statistics Canada, Analyse economique.
- Petr Hanel, 2007.
"Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature,"
Cahiers de recherche
07-23, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Pierre Therrien & Petr Hanel, 2009. "Skills required for innovation: A review of the literature," Cahiers de recherche 09-16, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Joerg Thomae & Volker Zimmermann, 2013. "Knowledge Protection Practices in Innovating SMEs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(5-6), pages 691-717, October.
- Souitaris, Vangelis, 2002. "Technological trajectories as moderators of firm-level determinants of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-898, August.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Innovation capabilities and firm labor productivity," Working Papers CEB 04-030.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carine Peeters & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2005. "Innovation capabilities and returns to scale," Working Papers CEB 05-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Suma Athreye, 1999. "The Determinants of Firm Innovative Behaviour: The Roles of Rivalry and Persistence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp131, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Karl-Heinz Leitner & Stefan Güldenberg, 2010. "Generic strategies and firm performance in SMEs: a longitudinal study of Austrian SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 169-189, September.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "Un portrait des entrees et des sorties," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999121f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Thomä, Jörg & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "To protect or not to protect? Modes of appropriability in the small enterprise sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.