Strategic technology partnering during the 1980s: Trends, networks and corporate patterns in non-core technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1992. "Leading companies and networks of strategic alliances in information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Thomas Grebel & Jackie Krafft & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2006. "On knowledge intensive industry life cycles," Post-Print hal-00203585, HAL.
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2011.
"Generalized barriers to entry and economic development,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Saviotti, Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2009. "Generalized barriers to entry and economic development," FZID Discussion Papers 03-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Vonortas, Nicholas S. & Safioleas, Stratos P., 1997. "Strategic alliances in information technology and developing country firms: Recent evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 657-680, May.
- Mayer, Kyle J. & Teece, David J., 2008. "Unpacking strategic alliances: The structure and purpose of alliance versus supplier relationships," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 106-127, April.
- Daniele SCHILIRO, 2011.
"Innovation And Performance Of Italian Multinational Enterprises Of The "Fourth Capitalism","
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 89-103, December.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation and performance of Italian multinational enterprises of the “fourth capitalism”," MPRA Paper 34916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vonortas, Nicholas S., 1997. "Research joint ventures in the US," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 577-595, December.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Learning dynamics in research alliances: A panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 776-789, July.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2000. "Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1015-1031, December.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2011.
"Performance e Profili delle Imprese Multinazionali del Quarto Capitalismo,"
CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale
crn1104, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Performance e profili delle imprese multinazionali del quarto capitalismo
[Performance and profiles of the multinational firms of fourth capitalism]," MPRA Paper 30894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Performance e profili delle imprese multinazionali del quarto capitalismo
- Kash, Don E. & Rycoft, Robert W., 2000. "Patterns of innovating complex technologies: a framework for adaptive network strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7-8), pages 819-831, August.
- Bougrain, Frederic & Haudeville, Bernard, 2002. "Innovation, collaboration and SMEs internal research capacities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 735-747, July.
- Hemmert, Martin, 2004. "The influence of institutional factors on the technology acquisition performance of high-tech firms: survey results from Germany and Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 1019-1039, September.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- Nair, Anand & Hanvanich, Sangphet & Tamer Cavusgil, S., 2007. "An exploration of the patterns underlying related and unrelated collaborative ventures using neural network: Empirical investigation of collaborative venture formation data spanning 1985-2001," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 659-686, December.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.