Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2004. "Introduction," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1015-1021.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Margaret Sharp & Keith Pavitt, 1993. "Technology Policy in the 1990s: Old Trends and New Realities," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 129-152, 06.
- Scherer, F. M., 1983. "The propensity to patent," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-128, March.
- Lynn Krieger Mytelka & Michel Delapierre, 1987. "The Alliance Strategies of European Firms in the Information Technology Industry and the Role of ESPRIT," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 231-253, December.
- Mowery, David C. & Oxley, Joanne E. & Silverman, Brian S., 1998. "Technological overlap and interfirm cooperation: implications for the resource-based view of the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 507-523, September.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990. "Managing innovation in multi-technology corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-60, February.
- John Cantwell & Pllar Barrera, 1998. "The Localisation Of Corporate Technological Trajectories In The Interwar Cartels: Cooperative Learning Versus An Exchange Of Knowledge," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2-3), pages 257-290.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Pianta, Mario, 1992. "Specialization and size of technological activities in industrial countries: The analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-93, February.
- Hagedoorn, John, 1995. "Strategic technology partnering during the 1980s: Trends, networks and corporate patterns in non-core technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-231, March.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula,Rajneesh & Hagedoorn,John, 1997. "Globalisation, organisational modes and the growth of international strategic technology alliances," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hagedoorn, John & Schakenraad, Jos, 1992. "Leading companies and networks of strategic alliances in information technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 163-190, April.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007.
"Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry,"
Centre for International Business Strategy Working Papers
cibs-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 008, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2002. "The implications of growing cross-border interdependence for systems of innovation," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.