Net national emissions, CO2 taxation and the role of forestry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, T.L., 1998. "Environmental Policy Instruments and International Rivalry: A Dynamic Analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76006, Tilburg University.
- Jussi Lintunen & Jussi Uusivuori, 2014. "On The Economics of Forest Carbon: Renewable and Carbon Neutral But Not Emission Free," Working Papers 2014.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Holtsmark, Bjart & Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Katinka, 2013.
"Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – A comment,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 87-95.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Michael Hoel & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Optimal harvest age considering multiple carbon pools – a comment," Discussion Papers 704, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012.
"Faustmann and the Climate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3951, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoel, Michael & Holtsmark, Bjart & Holtsmark, Katinka, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Memorandum 26/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Discussion Papers 701, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- H. Aaheim, 1999. "Climate Policy with Multiple Sources and Sinks of Greenhouse Gases," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(3), pages 413-430, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.