Landlords, tenants and the public sector in a spatial equilibrium model of rent control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Arnott, 1995. "Time for Revisionism on Rent Control?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 99-120, Winter.
- Olsen, Edgar O, 1972. "An Econometric Analysis of Rent Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1081-1100, Nov.-Dec..
- Clapp, John M., 1979. "The substitution of urban land for other inputs," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 122-134, January.
- Murray, Michael P, et al, 1991. "Analyzing Rent Control: The Case of Los Angeles," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 601-25, October.
- Carpenter, Bruce E. & Heffley, Dennis R., 1982. "Spatial-equilibrium analysis of transferable development rights," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 238-261, September.
- B E Carpenter & D R Heffley, 1981. "A spatial equilibrium analysis of flexible zoning and the demand for development rights," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(3), pages 273-284, March.
- Lee, Dwight R, 1978. "Price Controls, Binding Constraints, and Intertemporal Economic Decision Making," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 293-301, April.
- Marks, Denton, 1984. "The effects of partial-coverage rent control on the price and quantity of rental housing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 360-369, November.
- Alastair McFarlane, 2001. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Urban/Regional 0109001, EconWPA.
- Le Blanc, David, 2005. "Economic evaluation of housing subsidy systems: a methodology with application to Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3529, The World Bank.
- Benoît Schmutz, 2012.
"Public Housing Quotas and Segregation,"
AMSE Working Papers
1228, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Skelley, Chris, 1998. "Rent control and complete contract equilibria," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 711-743, November.
- Sims, David P., 2007. "Out of control: What can we learn from the end of Massachusetts rent control?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 129-151, January.
- Hans Lind, 2001. "Rent Regulation: A Conceptual And Comparative Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 41-57, April.
- McFarlane, Alastair, 2003. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 305-333, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.