Rent control and complete contract equilibria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heffley, Dennis, 1998. "Landlords, tenants and the public sector in a spatial equilibrium model of rent control," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 745-772, November.
- Sweeney, James L., 1974. "Housing unit maintenance and the mode of tenure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 111-138, June.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Smith, Lawrence B & Rosen, Kenneth T & Fallis, George, 1988. "Recent Developments in Economic Models of Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 29-64, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-61, October.
- Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmeth, Hans, 1987. "Contract equilibria in a regulated rental housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 59-68, January.
- McFarlane, Alastair, 2003. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 305-333, May.
- Alastair McFarlane, 2001. "Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing," Urban/Regional 0109001, EconWPA.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2013.
"Financial repression and housing investment: An analysis of the Korean chonsei,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 338-358.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2012. "Financial Repression and Housing Investment: An Analysis of the Korean Chonsei," MPRA Paper 47586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Otani, Kiyoshi, 2006. "The Coase theorem in tenant protection," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 487-503, November.
- Leonardo Gonzalez Tejeda, 2005. "Politica de control de rentas e inversion bajo incertidumbre," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(2), pages 81-101, Enero-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.