Divergent regional development, factor mobility, and nontraded goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice CATIN & Stéphane GHIO, 2004. "Stages Of Regional Development And Spatial Concentration," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 19, pages 185-221.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012.
"Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Warda & Urban GrÃ¥sjÃ¶ & Charlie Karlsson, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p622, European Regional Science Association.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2002. "The effects of integration on regional disparities: Convergence, divergence or both?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 539-567, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.