Industrial reallocation across US cities, 1977-1997
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How do cities allocate and reallocate labour?
by Amol Agrawal in Mostly Economics on 2010-05-20 08:05:17
- William R. Kerr, 2009.
"Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation,"
NBER Working Papers
15443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Kerr, 2010. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Cities and Entrepreneurship National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerr, William R., 2010. "Breakthrough inventions and migrating clusters of innovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 46-60, January.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-020, Harvard Business School.
- Gilles Duranton & Peter Morrow & Matthew Turner, 2013.
"Roads and Trade: Evidence from the U.S,"
tecipa-479, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp & Andreas Waldkirch, 2009.
"Spatial Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in US States,"
Kiel Working Papers
1535, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eckhardt Bode & Peter Nunnenkamp & Andreas Waldkirch, 2012. "Spatial effects of foreign direct investment in US states," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(1), pages 16-40, February.
- Winters, John V, 2010.
"Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S,"
22434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Winters, 2013. "Human capital externalities and employment differences across metropolitan areas of the USA," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 799-822, September.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Human Capital Externalities and Employment Differences across Metropolitan Areas of the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2013. "The Growth Of Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1308, CEMFI.
- Gilles DURANTON, 2012. "La Croissance Urbaine : Déterminismes Vs Bruit," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 11-30.
- John V. Winters, 2011. "Why Are Smart Cities Growing? Who Moves And Who Stays," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 253-270, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.