Property tax competition in a repeated game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nechyba, Thomas J, 1997.
"Local Property and State Income Taxes: The Role of Interjurisdictional Competition and Collusion,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 351-84, April.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "Local Property and State Income Taxes: The Role of Interjurisdictional Competition and Collusion," NBER Working Papers 5419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1998. "Fiscal competition and reality: A time series approach," Working Paper 98-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Okamura, Makoto & Yamaguchi, Chikara, 2008. "Are regional asymmetries detrimental to tax coordination in a repeated game setting?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2403-2411, December.
- Marco CATENARO & Jean-Pierre VIDAL, 2006. "Implicit tax co-ordination under repeated policy interactions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2012.
"Asymmetric Competition among Nation States: A Differential Game Approach,"
460, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States. A differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Áron Kiss, 2012.
"Minimum taxes and repeated tax competition,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 641-649, October.
- Delage, Benoit, 1999. "Concurrence fiscale : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 67-93, mars-juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.