Duopoly with spatial and quantity- dependent price discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Other versions of this item:
- HAMILTON, Jonathan & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Duopoly with spatial and quantity-dependent price discrimination," CORE Discussion Papers RP -998, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Sustainability of collusion with imperfect price discrimination and inelastic demand functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1687-1694.
- Stuart, Harborne Jr., 2004. "Efficient spatial competition," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 345-362, November.
- Hamilton , J. H. & Thisse, J.- F., .
"Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1266, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Encaoua & Abraham Hollander, 2007.
"First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Encaoua David & Hollander Abraham, 2007. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, May.
- ENCAOUA, David & HOLLANDER, Abraham J., 2005. "First-Degree Discrimination by a Duopoly: Pricing and Quality Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2005-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2002.
"Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-358, May.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 1999. "Location Choice and Price Discrimination in a Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "The unidirectional Hotelling model with spatial price discrimination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 3031-3040.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2010.
"Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 18-27, March.
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Product differentiation, price discrimination and collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0085, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sílvia Ferreira Jorge & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2004.
"Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets,"
- Sílvia Jorge & Cesaltina Pires, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 22, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Jorge, Silvia Ferreira & Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2004. "Delivered versus Mill Nonlinear Pricing in Free Entry Markets," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp459, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00193447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco, 2005. "Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-56, January.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent, 2000. "Intermodal competition and regional inequalities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 131-184, March.
- Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2000. "Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 429-456, July.
- Colombo, Stefano, 2012. "An indifference result concerning collusion in spatial frameworks," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 18-21.
- Baye, Irina & Hasnas, Irina, 2014. "Consumer flexibility, data quality and location choice," DICE Discussion Papers 139, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.