Debt in a model of tax competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoyt, William H & Jensen, Richard A, 2001.
" Product Differentiation and Public Education,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(1), pages 69-93.
- Schultz, C. & Sjostrom, T., 2000.
"Local Public Goods, Debt and Migration,"
6-00-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- David Wildasin, 2001.
"Fiscal Competition in Space and Time,"
- Delage, Benoit, 1999. "Concurrence fiscale : un survol," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 67-93, mars-juin.
- Conrad, Klaus & Seitz, Helmut, 1997. "Infrastructure provision and international market share rivalry," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 715-734, November.
- Thorsten Bayindir-Upmann, 1998. "Two Games of Interjurisdictional Competition When Local Governments Provide Industrial Public Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 471-487, October.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1997. "Tax Competition with Imperfectly Mobile Capital," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 222-242, September.
- Makris, Miltiadis, 2006. "Capital tax competition under a common currency," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74, January.
- Hwang, Hae-shin & Choe, Byeongho, 1995. "Distribution of factor endowments and tax competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 655-673, October.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Freier, Ronny & Martin, Thorsten, 2014. "Race to the debt trap? Spatial econometric evidence on debt in German municipalities," Discussion Papers 2014/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.