Micro-estimation of the demand for schooling : Evidence from Michigan and Massachusetts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba, 1997.
"Demographic structure and the political economy of public education,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 48-66.
- James M. Poterba, 1996. "Demographic Structure and the Political Economy of Public Education," NBER Working Papers 5677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2001.
"Individual demand for local public schooling: Evidence from Swedish survey data,"
Working Paper Series
2001:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Åsa Ahlin & Eva Johansson, 2001. "Individual Demand for Local Public Schooling: Evidence from Swedish Survey Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 331-351, August.
- Maria da Conceição Sampaio e Sousa, 2011. "Locally Provided Public Schooling in Brazilian Municipalities," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 12(3), pages 427_444.
- Ed Balsdon & Eric Brunner & Kim Rueben, 2003.
"Private Demands for Public Capital: Evidence from School Bond Referenda,"
0009, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Balsdon, Ed & Brunner, Eric J. & Rueben, Kim, 2003. "Private demands for public capital: evidence from school bond referenda," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 610-638, November.
- Catalina Gutiérrez & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2009. "Inequality and education decisions in developing countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-81, March.
- Hansen, Nico A. & Kessler, Anke S., 2001. "(Non-)Existence of Equilibria in Multicommunity Models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 418-435, November.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000.
"Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall,"
2000:12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Papers 2000:120, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Working Paper Series 2000:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon, 2003. "School finance reform and voluntary fiscal federalism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2157-2185, September.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard E., 1996. "Ends against the middle: Determining public service provision when there are private alternatives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-325, November.
- Reschovsky, Andrew, 1994. "Fiscal Equalization and School Finance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(1), pages 185-97, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.