The estate tax and the demise of the family business
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2006)
Issue (Month): 10-11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Poterba, James, 2001. "Estate and gift taxes and incentives for inter vivos giving in the US," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 237-264, January.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & John W. R. Phillips & Harvey S. Rosen, 2001.
"Estate Taxes, Life Insurance, And Small Business,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 52-63, February.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & John W. Phillips & Harvey S. Rosen, 1999. "Estate Taxes, Life Insurance, and Small Business," NBER Working Papers 7360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & John Phillips & Harvey Rosen, 1999. "Estate Taxes, Life Insurance, and Small Business," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 10, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1982.
"Convenient Specification Tests for Logit and Probit Models,"
514, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1984. "Convenient specification tests for logit and probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 241-262, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.