Rather bait than switch : Deceptive advertising with bounded consumer rationality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nagler, Matthew G. & Kronenberg, Fredi & Kennelly, Edward J. & Jiang, Bei & Ma, Chunhui, 2010. "The use of indicators for unobservable product qualities: inferences based on consumer sorting," MPRA Paper 28409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nagler Matthew G., 2007.
"Understanding the Internet's Relevance to Media Ownership Policy: A Model of Too Many Choices,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, June.
- Nagler, Matthew, 2006. "Understanding the Internet's relevance to media ownership policy: a model of too many choices," MPRA Paper 2180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & João L. Assunção, 2000. "When (not) to indulge in 'puffery': the role of consumer expectations and brand goodwill in determining advertised and actual product quality," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 223-241.
- Nir, A., 2004. "A Behavioral Model of Conumption Patterns: The Effects of Cognitive Dissonance and Conformity," Discussion Paper 2004-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lamprinakis, Lampros & Fulton, Murray E., 2006. "Cognitive Dissonance and Customer Allegiance in a Mixed Oligopoly," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21228, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nir, A., 2004. "Cognitive Procedures and Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper 2004-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.