Implementing just and efficient decision-making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Jaewon & Kim, Taesung, 1999. "A Nonparametric, Efficient Public Good Decision Mechanism: Undominated Bayesian Implementation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 64-85, April.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 1999.
"A Crash Course in Implementation Theory,"
1076, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Yuan Ju, 2013. "Efficiency and compromise: a bid-offer–counteroffer mechanism with two players," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 501-520, May.
- Matthew Jackson & Herve Moulin, 1990. "Implementing A Public Project and Distributing Its Costs," Discussion Papers 882, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mealem, Yosef, 2011. "Implementation of individually rational social choice functions with guaranteed utilities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 165-167, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.