Congested public goods: The case of fire protection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunet, Alexia & McNamara, Kevin T. & Deboer, Larry, 2001. "Alternative Service Delivery Strategies For Local Governments," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20705, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa, 2013. "Cost Inefficiency of Municipalities after Amalgamation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201314, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Witte, Kristof De & Geys, Benny, 2011.
"Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 319-327, May.
- De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny, 2010. "Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-14, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David, Guy & Harrington, Scott E., 2010. "Population density and racial differences in the performance of emergency medical services," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997.
"The selection principle and market failure in systems competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 247-274, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The selection principle and market failure in systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19854, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2001. "Budget spillovers in a metropolitan area: typology and empirical evidence," Working Papers 2001/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa & Tomohisa Miyashita, 2013. "Does the method adopted for distribution of services by amalgamating municipalities affect expenditure after amalgamation? Evidence from Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201315, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Douglas C. Bice & William H. Hoyt, 1997. "The Impact of Mandates and Tax Limits on Voluntary Contributions to Local Public Services: An Application to Fire Protection Services," Public Economics 9704002, EconWPA.
- Reiter, Michael & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 1999. "Public Goods, Club Goods, and the Measurement of Crowding," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 69-79, July.
- Craig, Steven G. & Holsey, Cheryl M., 1997. "Efficient inequality: differential allocation in the local public sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 763-784, November.
- Killian J. McCarthy & Frederik van Doorn & B. Unger, 2008. "Globalisation, Tax Competition and the Harmonisation of Corporate Tax Rates in Europe: A Case of Killing the Patient to Cure the Disease?," Working Papers 08-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2012. "Congestion, Technical Returns, and the Minimum Efficient Scales of Local Public Expenditures: An Empirical Analysis for Japanese Cities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-852, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.