Risk management processes in supplier networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 90 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hallikas, Jukka & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "Risk analysis and assessment in network environments: A dyadic case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 45-55, July.
- Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 1998. "A survey of procurement strategy development in industrial companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 677-688, September.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Neshat, Nikrouz, 2010. "Assessing the vulnerability of supply chains using graph theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 121-129, July.
- Schnetzler, Matthias J. & Sennheiser, Andreas & Schonsleben, Paul, 2007. "A decomposition-based approach for the development of a supply chain strategy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 21-42, January.
- Ojala, Mika & Hallikas, Jukka, 2006. "Investment decision-making in supplier networks: Management of risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 201-213, November.
- Lin, Yi-Kuei, 2007. "Performance evaluation for the logistics system in case that capacity weight varies from arcs and types of commodity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 572-580, June.
- Blome, Constantin & Schoenherr, Tobias, 2011. "Supply chain risk management in financial crises--A multiple case-study approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 43-57, November.
- Wang, X. & Li, D. & O'brien, C. & Li, Y., 2010. "A production planning model to reduce risk and improve operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 463-474, April.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Abbate, Lorenzo, 2011. "Risk assessment and profit sharing in business networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 234-241, May.
- Huang, Min & Ip, W.H. & Yang, Hongmei & Wang, Xingwei & Lau, Henry C.W., 2008. "A fuzzy synthetic evaluation embedded tabu search for risk programming of virtual enterprises," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 104-114, November.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2011. "Selection of supply portfolio under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 194-208, April.
- O. Lavastre & A. Spalanzani, 2010. "Comment gérer les risques liés à la chaîne logistique ? Une réponse par les pratiques de SCRM," Post-Print halshs-00534733, HAL.
- Lefebvre, Virginie M. & Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier, 2012. "The Role of Network Administrative Organizations in the Development of Social Capital in Inter-Organizational Food Networks," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.