On the necessity of a disposal option for returned items that can be remanufactured
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 75 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- דר אברהם כרמלי & גב נעמה שמיר וגב לילי יצחקי, 1999. "מתחברים לנוער מנותק," Working Papers 191, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1999. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1998," Working Papers 385, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
- דר עמנואל חיגר, 1999. "חינוך מיני לנוער חרש," Working Papers 178, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Richter, Knut, 1996. "The EOQ repair and waste disposal model with variable setup numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 313-324, December.
- Pokharel, Shaligram & Liang, Yijiong, 2012. "A model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 170-176.
- Nenes, George & Panagiotidou, Sofia & Dekker, Rommert, 2010. "Inventory control policies for inspection and remanufacturing of returns: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 300-312, June.
- Mahadevan, B. & Pyke, D.F. & Fleischmann, M., 2002.
"Periodic Review, Push Inventory Policies for Remanufacturing,"
ERS-2002-35-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Mahadevan, B. & Pyke, David F. & Fleischmann, Moritz, 2003. "Periodic review, push inventory policies for remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 536-551, December.
- Vercraene, Samuel & Gayon, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Optimal control of a production-inventory system with productreturns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 302-310.
- Kiesmuller, G. P., 2003. "A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 62-71, May.
- Sebnem Ahiska, S. & King, Russell E., 2010. "Inventory optimization in a one product recoverable manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 11-19, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.