Optimal control of preventive maintenance schedule and safety stocks in an unreliable manufacturing environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 74 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S., 2009. "Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 257-271, April.
- Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y. & Dohi, T., 2005. "Optimal design of unreliable production-inventory systems with variable production rate," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 372-386, April.
- Jin, Xiaoning & Li, Lin & Ni, Jun, 2009. "Option model for joint production and preventive maintenance system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 347-353, June.
- Zequeira, Romulo I. & Valdes, Jose E. & Berenguer, Christophe, 2008. "Optimal buffer inventory and opportunistic preventive maintenance under random production capacity availability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 686-696, February.
- Giri, B. C. & Dohi, T., 2004. "Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system based on net present value approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 157-167, November.
- Roy, Arindam & kar, Samarjit & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2010. "A volume flexible production-policy for randomly deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 188-199, November.
- Giri, B. C. & Yun, W. Y., 2005. "Optimal lot sizing for an unreliable production system under partial backlogging and at most two failures in a production cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 229-243, February.
- Bertazzi, Luca, 2011. "Determining the optimal dimension of a work-in-process storage area," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 483-489, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.