A dynamic efficiency model using data envelopment analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sengupta, Jati K., 1994. "Measuring dynamic efficiency under risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 61-69, April.
- Kennan, John, 1979. "The Estimation of Partial Adjustment Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1441-55, November.
- Sengupta, Jati K, 1992. "On the Price and Structural Efficiency in Farrell's Model," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 281-300, October.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2004. "An alternative conditioning scheme to explain efficiency differentials in banking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 147-155, February.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W. & Yen, Barbara T.H., 2010. "A joint measurement of efficiency and effectiveness for non-storable commodities: Integrated data envelopment analysis approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 477-489, March.
- George Anayiotos & Hovhannes Toroyan & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2010. "The efficiency of emerging Europe’s banking sector before and after the recent economic crisis," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 247-267.
- Briec, Walter & Comes, Christine & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2006.
"Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 48-63, September.
- Walter Briec & Christine Comes & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Temporal Technical and Profit Efficiency Measurement: Definitions, Duality and Aggregation Results," Working Papers 2005-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Murillo-Zamorano, Luis R. & Vega-Cervera, Juan A., 2001. "The use of parametric and non-parametric frontier methods to measure the productive efficiency in the industrial sector: A comparative study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 265-275, February.
- repec:fth:calaec:11-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Winston T. & Chuang, Chia-Hung & Choi, Jeong Hoon, 2010. "A partial adjustment approach to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 158-172, September.
- Sengupta, Jati K., 2005. "Nonparametric efficiency analysis under uncertainty using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 39-49, January.
- Luis R. Murillo-Zamorano & Juan Vega-Cervera, . "The Use of Parametric and Non Parametric Frontier Methods to Measure the Productive Efficiency in the Industrial Sector. A Comparative Study," Discussion Papers 00/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Dynamic Microeconometric Approaches To Analysing Agricultural Policy," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6592, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kao, Chiang, 2013. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 325-330.
- Park, K. Sam & Park, Kwangtae, 2009. "Measurement of multiperiod aggregative efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 567-580, March.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru, 2013. "Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 97-111.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Daniel Oliveira Cajueiro & Marina V. B. Dias, 2014. "The efficiency of Chinese local banks: a comparison of DEA and SFA," Working Papers Series 346, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sengupta, Jati K., 2000. "Quality and efficiency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 195-207, April.
- Sengupta, Jati K., 2002. "Nonparametric efficiency analysis under uncertainty," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2v99q0sr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jeong-Dong Lee, 2009. "Industry Dynamics and Productivity Research," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200929, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.