A sequencing problem to level part usage rates and work loads for a mixed-model assembly line with a bypass subline
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 60-61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bautista, Joaquín & Cano, Alberto & Alfaro, Rocío, 2012. "Models for MMSP-W considering workstation dependencies: A case study of Nissan’s Barcelona plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 669-679.
- Giard, Vincent & Jeunet, Jully, 2010. "Optimal sequencing of mixed models with sequence-dependent setups and utility workers on an assembly line," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 290-300, February.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Level-Scheduling bei Variantenfließfertigung: Klassifikation, Literaturüberblick und Modellkritik," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 26/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- McMullen, Patrick R., 2001. "A Kohonen self-organizing map approach to addressing a multiple objective, mixed-model JIT sequencing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 59-71, June.
- McMullen, P.R. & Tarasewich, Peter, 2005. "A beam search heuristic method for mixed-model scheduling with setups," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 273-283, May.
- Ding, Fong-Yuen & Zhu, Jin & Sun, Hui, 2006. "Comparing two weighted approaches for sequencing mixed-model assembly lines with multiple objectives," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 108-131, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.