Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
20, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2005. "Imperfectly competitive cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian features," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 861-886, May.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Economics Series 83, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0211, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 1999. "Entry and Unemployment in a Union-Oligopoly Model," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9904, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Michele Santoni, 2001. "Discriminatory procurement policy with cash limits can lower imports: an example," Departmental Working Papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Business Cycles With Underemployment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0011, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Michele Santoni, 2002. "Discriminatory Procurement Policy with Cash Limits," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-45, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.