Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 11 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2000.
"Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features,"
83, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2005. "Imperfectly competitive cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian features," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 861-886, May.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 20, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Imperfectly Competitive Cycles with Keynesian and Walrasian Features," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0211, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michele Santoni, 2001. "Discriminatory procurement policy with cash limits can lower imports: an example," Departmental Working Papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Business Cycles With Underemployment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0011, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Michele Santoni, 2002. "Discriminatory Procurement Policy with Cash Limits," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-45, January.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 1999. "Entry and Unemployment in a Union-Oligopoly Model," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9904, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.