There May Be Unemployment When The Labor Market Is Competitive And The Output Market Is Not
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 316.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
unemployment ; trade unions ; monopolies ; wages;
Other versions of this item:
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1990. "There May Be Unemployment When the Labour Market Is Competitive and the Output Market Is Not," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 899-913, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "On The Existence of A Cournot Equilibrium With Endogenous Income," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0012, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000.
"Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models,"
CRIEFF Discussion Papers
0008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Lasselle, Laurence S & Svizzero, Serge A, 2002. " Involuntary Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 487-507, September.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2006.
"Mass Consumption, Exclusion and Unemployment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 1998. "Involuntary Unemployment and Income Feedback Effects," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9823, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002.
"Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0212, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Kaas & P Madden, 2002. "Competitive Wage Cycles with Imperfect Output Market Competition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 19, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Laurence Lasselle & Serge Svizzero, 2000. "Imperfectly Competitive Business Cycles With Underemployment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0011, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Kaas, Leo & Madden, Paul, 2004. "Non-existence of market-clearing wages when the output market is imperfectly competitive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 175-182, August.
- Hansen, Claus Thustrup, 1999. "Second-best antitrust in general equilibrium: a special case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 193-199, May.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1992. "Beschäftigung und Konzentration," Discussion Papers, Series 1 260, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Reto Foellmi & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Mass versus Exclusive Goods, and Formal-Sector Employment," Diskussionsschriften dp1005, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.