The importance of the 'ethical voter': An estimate of 'altruism'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hudson & Philip Jones, 2005. "“Public goods”: An exercise in calibration," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 267-282, September.
- MoonJoong Tcha & Fiona Lio, 2002. "An Analysis of Food Aid and Altruism," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clifford S. Russell & Thomas Bue Bjorner & Christopher D. Clark, 2001. "Searching for Evidence of Alternative Preferences, Public as Opposed to Private," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jones, Philip & Dawson, Peter, 2007. "`Choice' in collective decision-making processes: Instrumental or expressive approval?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 102-117, February.
- Gemmell, Norman & Morrissey, Oliver & Pinar, Abuzer, 2003. "Tax perceptions and the demand for public expenditure: evidence from UK micro-data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 793-816, November.
- Nils Soguel & Alexandre Tangerini, 2005. "Fiscal Equlisation and Citizen's Preferences : Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Economics 0507006, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.