Macroeconomic variables and stock prices in a small open economy: The case of Singapore
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 5 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Tom Doan, . "KPSS: RATS procedure to perform KPSS (Kwiatowski, Phillips, Schmidt, and Shin) stationarity test," Statistical Software Components RTS00100, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Thornton, Daniel L & Batten, Dallas S, 1985. "Lag-Length Selection and Tests of Granger Causality between Money and Income," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 164-78, May.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Sorensen, Eric H., 1982. "Rational Expectations and the Impact of Money upon Stock Prices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(05), pages 649-662, December.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1981. "Output, the Stock Market, and Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 132-43, March.
- Darrat, Ali F, 1988. "On Fiscal Policy and the Stock Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 353-63, August.
- Dwyer, Gerald Jr. & Wallace, Myles S., 1992. "Cointegration and market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 318-327, August.
- Aristeidis Samitas & Dimitris Kenourgios, 2005.
"Macroeconomic factors’ influence on “new” European countries stock returns: the case of four transition economies,"
- Aristeidis G. Samitas & Dimitris F. Kenourgios, 2007. "Macroeconomic factors' influence on 'new' European countries' stock returns: the case of four transition economies," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 34-49.
- Hassan, Gazi & Hisham, Al refai, 2010.
"Can Macroeconomic Factors Explain Equity Returns in the Long Run? The Case of Jordan,"
22713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Hisham M. Al refai, 2012. "Can macroeconomic factors explain equity returns in the long run? The case of Jordan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1029-1041, July.
- Pukthuanthong-Le, Kuntara & Elayan, Fayez A. & Rose, Lawrence C., 2007. "Equity and debt market responses to sovereign credit ratings announcement," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-83.
- Mondher bellalah & Olivier Levyne & Omar Masood, 2013. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Exchange Prices: Evidence from USA Japan and China," THEMA Working Papers 2013-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Khan, Mashrur Mustaque & Yousuf, Ahmed Sadek, 2013. "Macroeconomic Forces and Stock Prices:Evidence from the Bangladesh Stock Market," MPRA Paper 46528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2009. "Economic Forces and the Thai Stock Market, 1993-2007," MPRA Paper 45582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.