An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wiggins, James B., 1987. "Option values under stochastic volatility: Theory and empirical estimates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 351-372, December.
- Leonard, David C & Solt, Michael E, 1990. "On Using the Black-Scholes Model to Value Warrants," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(2), pages 81-92, Summer.
- Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1977. "The valuation of warrants: Implementing a new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Tandon, Kishore, 1987. "Valuation of American options on foreign currency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 245-269, June.
- Galai, Dan & Schneller, Meir I, 1978. "Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1333-42, December.
- Whaley, Robert E., 1982. "Valuation of American call options on dividend-paying stocks : Empirical tests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-58, March.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Tandon, Kishore, 1986. "An Empirical Test of a Valuation Model for American Options on Futures Contracts," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 377-392, December.
- Nisbet, Mary, 1992. "Put-call parity theory and an empirical test of the efficiency of the London Traded Options Market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 381-403, April.
- Bodurtha, James N. & Courtadon, Georges R., 1987. "Tests of an American Option Pricing Model on the Foreign Currency Options Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 153-167, June.
- Whaley, Robert E, 1986. " Valuation of American Futures Options: Theory and Empirical Tests," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 127-50, March.
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: a global perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: A global perspective," FMG Discussion Papers dp727, Financial Markets Group.
- Horst, J.R. ter & Veld, C.H., 2002. "Behavioral Preferences for Individual Securities: The Case for Call Warrants and Call Options," Discussion Paper 2002-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.