Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Xin-Yu & Ma, Chao-Qun & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2012. "Warrant pricing under GARCH diffusion model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2237-2244.
- Koenig-Matsoukis, Laure, 2010. "Financial intermediation and the rights offer paradox," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4430, Paris Dauphine University.
- Eberhart, Allan C., 2005. "Employee stock options as warrants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2409-2433, October.
- Heinz Zimmermann, 1988. "Eine Analyse des Couponabschlages bei schweizerischen Optionsanleihen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(III), pages 405-419, September.
- Lasfer, Meziane & Ginglinger, Edith & Gajewski, Jean-François, . "Why do Companies Include Warrants in Seasoned Equity Offerings: The case of French Unit Offerings," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/2917, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Chen, Andrew H. Y. & Chen, K. C. & Howell, Scott, 1999. "An analysis of dividend enhanced convertible stocks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 327-338, September.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Xu, Weijun & Zhang, Xili, 2012. "The valuation of equity warrants in a fractional Brownian environment," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1742-1752.
- Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli, 2012. "Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6418-6431.
- George Chacko & Peter Tufano & Geoffrey Verter, 2000. "Cephalon, Inc. Taking Risk Management Theory Seriously," NBER Working Papers 7748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hauser, Shmuel & Lauterbach, Beni, 1996. "Empirical tests of the Longstaff extendible warrant model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Jordan, Dan J. & Rice, Douglas & Sanchez, Jacques & Wort, Donald H., 2011. "Explaining bank market-to-book ratios: Evidence from 2006 to 2009," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2047-2055, August.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "The Implied Distribution for Stocks of Companies with Warrants and/or Executive Stock Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0217, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Koenig-Matsoukis, Laure, . "Financial intermediation and the rights offer paradox," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/4430, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Hanke, Michael, 2005. "Pricing options on leveraged equity with default risk and exponentially increasing, finite maturity debt," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-421, March.
- Fernández, Pablo, 1996. "Convertible bonds in Spain: A different security," IESE Research Papers D/311, IESE Business School.
- Lasfer, Meziane & Ginglinger, Edith & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2005. "Why do Companies Include Warrants in Seasoned Equity Offerings: The case of French Unit Offerings," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2917, Paris Dauphine University.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gajewski, Jean-Francois & Ginglinger, Edith & Lasfer, Meziane, 2007. "Why do companies include warrants in seasoned equity offerings?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Veld, C.H. & Verboven, A.H.F., 1993. "An empirical analysis of warrant prices versus long term call option prices," Research Memorandum 594, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Poitras, Geoffrey, 2002. "Short sales restrictions, dilution and the pricing of rights issues on the Singapore Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 141-162, April.
- Hanke, Michael & Potzelberger, Klaus, 2002. "Consistent pricing of warrants and traded options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-77.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.