Valuation of American Futures Options: Theory and Empirical Tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 41 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Ericsson & Kris Jacobs & Rodolfo A. Oviedo, 2004.
"The Determinants of Credit Default Swap Premia,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Duett, Edwin H., 1998. "An empirical examination of currency futures options under stochastic interest rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 29-50.
- Li, Minqiang, 2008. "Price Deviations of S&P 500 Index Options from the Black-Scholes Formula Follow a Simple Pattern," MPRA Paper 11530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hadjiyannakis, Steve & Culumovic, Louis & Welch, Robert L., 1998. "The relative mispricing of the constant variance American put model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
- Olga Isengildina-Massa & Scott H. Irwin & Darrel L. Good & Jennifer K. Gomez, 2008. "Impact of WASDE reports on implied volatility in corn and soybean markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 473-490.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2007.
"Construction and Interpretation of Model-Free Implied Volatility,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-24, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2007. "Construction and Interpretation of Model-Free Implied Volatility," NBER Working Papers 13449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, C. A. & Taylor, S. D., 1997. "A test of the Asay model for pricing options on the SPI futures contract," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 579-594, December.
- Blomeyer, Edward C. & Boyd, James C., 1995. "Efficiency tests of options on Treasury bond futures contracts at the Chicago Board of Trade," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 169-181.
- Davidson, Wallace N. & Kim, Jin Kyoung & Ors, Evren & Szakmary, Andrew, 2001. "Using implied volatility on options to measure the relation between asset returns and variability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1245-1269, July.
- Hauser, Schmuel & Levy, Azriel, 1996. "Pricing of foreign exchange options with transaction costs: The choice of trading interval," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 145-160.
- Martin Cincibuch, 2002. "Distributions Implied by Exchange Traded Options: A Ghost’s Smile?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp200, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Butler, J. S. & Schachter, Barry, 1996. "The statistical properties of parameters inferred from the black-scholes formula," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 223-235.
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2005. "A Non-Parametric Option Pricing Model: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 115-134, January.
- Shastri, Kuldeep & Sirodom, Kulpatra, 1995. "An empirical test of the BS and CSR valuation models for warrants listed in Thailand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 465-483, December.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2000. "Le choix des investissements et les options réelles : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9845, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.