Unanticipated money, output, and prices in the small economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Michael Cox & Douglas McTaggart, 1988. "Exchange and interest rate management and the international transmission of disturbances," Research Paper 8802, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984.
"Wage Indexation and Exchange Market Intervention in a Small Open Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
1170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1983. "Wage Indexation and Exchange Market Interventions in a Small Open Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 574-92, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985.
"Exchange Market Intervention Under Alternative Forms of Exogenous Disturbances,"
NBER Working Papers
1289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1984. "Exchange market intervention under alternative forms of exogenous disturbances," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 279-297, November.
- W. Michael Cox, 2007. "Globalization, aggregate productivity, and inflation," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar.
- Ellis, Christopher J. & Thoma, Mark A., 1996. "The implications for an open economy of partisan political business cycles: Theory and evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 635-651, April.
- Peter J. Stemp & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1988. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 2018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.